Because of Law 183/2011 Article 15, starting from 01/01/2012, certificates to be produced for public administrations or public services operators (for example: Poste, Permit of stay, Study visa, Embassy, Consulate…) can not be issued nor accepted.

Interested parties, in the cases above, can only produce self-certifications, which have to be accepted, according to the mentioned law. (self-certification fac simile)

Those who require certificates to be produced to entities other than public administrations or public service operators, have to ask them to the central PhD Secretariat:


Be careful, in these certificates with stamps it’s written: “This certificate is not valid for public administrations and public services operators”.